First time registration
- Go to the registration page here or select
“Register New Account” under the “Getting Started” menu.
- Enter your information and click “Register”.
- The administrator will validate your account and you will receive an email informing you that your account is
ready to use.
Browser – If the graphics do not fill the space fully, make sure the window is fully open (maximized) or try using a different browser such as:
- Internet Explorer 8 or above (PC)
- Mozilla Firefox (PC/Mac)
- Safari (Mac)
- Google Chrome (PC/Mac)
Screen Size –
- The screen size can also be adjusted on your computer for optimal presentation. Both Windows and Mac OS have this feature. (Display – Adjust resolution)
- Most documents will print best in landscape (wide) as opposed to portrait (tall).
- Look at either the top left or top right-hand side of the browser for drop-down menus with print options
- Go to print preview and set the orientation, margins, & header/footers to your liking
- The T.I.P. screens may be saved to your computer for later reference or printing outside the bowser as needed (right-click on the image and select ‘Save as’ from the pop-up)
Smart Board™, Tablets, and Laptops
- Touch screen (tap anywhere on the graphic to return to menu screen) with any computer on screen
- iPad: touch screen (pinch/zoom feature) and expandable on iPad or screen (and iOS compatible devices)
- Laptop: Expandable with “area capture” tools